Editorial: the games / Facebook social networking site / Twitter / YouTube / Instagram / News / Discord / Forums
A Plague Tale: Innocence It’s now available for next-gen consoles, including as part of this month’s PlayStation Plus games for the PlayStation 5, but if you already have the PS4 version and want to upgrade to the PS5 version, is there an additional cost? How do I succeed in saved progress? Don’t worry because here at LEVEL UP we’ll explain it to you.
In case you missed it: PS Plus July: Download A Plague Tale: Innocence and Call of Duty for Free
First of all, update PS4 or Xbox One to PS5 or Xbox Series X version | S is completely free, so you don’t have to pay extra to get the game with the corresponding graphical improvements.
Now, on Xbox, the case is much simpler thanks to the Smart Delivery it offers. While using PlayStation, it’s a bit more complicated, so if you want to transfer your saved progress from PS4 to PS5, you’ll have to do the following:
- Make sure you have the same PlayStation Network account connected to both PS4 and PS5.
- Verify that both PS4 and PS5 versions of A Plague Tale: Innocence It is updated to version 1.09 or higher.
- Open the game, whether on PS4 or PS5 thanks to backwards compatibility, and save the game again. Thanks to the latest update, the game will also be saved in the cloud.
- Open the PS5 version of the game and select «Download» from the menu. You will get a message telling you that games saved from the cloud and local games are not the same.
- Finally, choose to download files from the cloud to your local device and start playing.
Clever! This way you can play A Plague Tale: Innocence With the same progress as on PS4, but now on PS5 with next-gen release and graphical improvements.
The official LEVEL UP shirts have arrived – Get it here
What do you think? Was this guide helpful? Are you going to play crazy? A Plague Tale: Innocence? Let us know in the comments.
Stay tuned here at the top level for more news click here.